Monday, September 6, 2010

One more.......super easy, healthy and delicious.

blurry but good!
Ok so this is an interesting one.....
I had a can of mixed bean salad added a can of chick peas and of course some fresh spinach sauteed with carrots and yellow peppers to make a wilted warm salad that I served with a vegan chicken pattie that I splashed balsamic vinegar on and threw some in the pan also. This was so good you wouldn't believe it!! It is also incredibly protein rich with all of the beans and very low fat.  The can of bean salad had no corn syrup or anything artificial just vinegar, sugar and spices so it was a healthier option.  The whole thing was tangy and very filling.  I made this three days in a row for lunch and before working out at the gym.  I felt so healthy and ready to be fit. :) If you try any of my recipes I would love to know how they turn out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment